Founded in 2016, the Handcrafted Bath & Body Guild, a Canadian federally incorporated Not-for-Profit, is the professional organization representing bath and body handcrafters.
Our aim is to provide support and education to the handcrafted bath and body industry, assist its members in building successful businesses, act as a voice for Health Canada legislation, and serve as a resource for both members and the public. You can read more about the HBBG here.
Current Guild Member Benefits –
- Vendor Discounts
- Low Cost, Full Coverage Insurance
- Conference Discounts
- Members only Facebook Group
- Professional Business Listings
- HBBG Member Badges
- Professional Business Members have the right to vote at the AMM (Annual Member’s Meeting)
- + many more benefits to come as we grow!
Great supplies from our great Vendor Members
Serving the Canadian Handmade Soap Making community since 2016. We welcome handcrafters making soap, lotion, body butter, bath bombs, hair care, lip balm, cosmetics, creams, balms, and other skin care products. We offer benefits for any skill level from those just starting out, to already in business.