2018 Call for Papers
We are looking for qualified Professional Speakers and Presenters for the 2018 Canadian Conference in Toronto, Ontario. If you would like to be considered and have something to offer the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry, we want to hear from you!
The Conference will be broken into three different tracks for attendees to follow:
- Business Track
- Maker Track
- Advanced Track
To improve your chances of being selected to speak, we ask that you submit a topic pertinent to one of these tracks.
- Business Track Topics – Wholesale, Marketing, Sales Strategies, Retail, Legal Compliance, Finance, etc.
- Maker Track – Soapmaking, Cosmetic Making, Ingredients, Techniques, etc.
- Advanced Track – Can be any of the above, geared toward more seasoned business owners and makers.
- Location: The Westin Airport, Toronto, Canada
- Dates: June 8, 2018 to June 10, 2018
- Deadline to Submit: July 30
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered please send the following information prior to the deadline:
- Your full name, title and company (if applicable)
- A brief bio or resume of your experience
- Title(s) and Description(s) of the class(es) you would like to present at the 2018 Conference and which “track” you are submitting for (Business, Maker or Advanced)
- A headshot in .jpg or .gif format
Send all requested materials to the HSCG Conference Director by July 30th. We must receive ALL of the requested materials to consider your proposal, incomplete proposals will not be accepted. You will receive confirmation via email that your proposal has been received. Chosen Speakers will be contacted by email and phone to discuss the event and how their topic proposal would work. We will send out a notification to all presenters that have not been chosen via email after the July 30th deadline has past. We will be choosing 10-12 qualified presenters for the 2018 Conference.
Thank you, we appreciate your time and consideration.